Friday, January 10, 2014

Red Wagon - Abundance - I'm so Glad when Daddy Comes Home!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of all time!
I love the energy of the picture with Colt & Molly (Kin's dog) running.
I love how the trees are blurry but the girls are crisp.
I love how the edges are darker and the middle has the color - Colt's jacket is even cammo and the girls stand out with the red wagon and the green jacket.

It reminds me in all of the bustle of modern-day life with the internet, phones, computers, tv on demand, etc. that we need to slow down and spend time with and observe where our kids are at.
Get off the computer, Turn off the TV.  Run Outside.  Create Some memories!

3 Nephi 17:23  "Behold your little ones"


Friends of ours gave us this wagon when their kids outgrew it.
Oh how grateful I am for those who pass things along to us.
Colt and I were talking about Principles.  
The First Principle we would like to guide our family by is Abundance.
The gospel is Win-Win.
When we are kind and abundant blessing flow to them and to us.




Live In Abundance!

VIDEO:  Colt and girls with Red Wagon 


No comments:

Post a Comment