Thursday, February 25, 2010

Better Late than Never

We had all of our pictures stored on the office computers from 2005-2008 when I became a stay at home mom. This will wrap up the pictures we took before starting our blog. These are in no particular order, just fun memories!
River with cousin Rain at Paca's house. Star (Colt's Sister) watched River daily from about Feb to the end of August 2008 while we were going for our bonus. It was really hard for me to leave River every day. I knew she was in good hands, but it was really difficult to not be around her. I don't know how Mom's do it that work and have small kids. I was really greatful that I new in August I was moving home for good :)
This is one of the few times River's hair is done. She LOVES when Aunt Skye does her hair. She will leave it in and go to sleep with it in. Look at my beautiful hair, Aunt Skye did it for me!!! She rarely lets me put things in her hair, and on the rare occasion that she does, it is usually pulled out within the hour - so 1/2 hour into church, she has hair going everywhere.
River with Paca's Horses

River with a kitty at Paca's
River with Chancy (Paca's dog)
This was the cutest thing! River discovered she could open the cupboard doors and there were things in the cupboards to play with! She is SO proud of herself!
So, we have a theory that paternal tests should be done with the feet. Just look at those toes - perfect duplicates of Colt's!
In the Kane County Hospital
With our Favorite Dr. Bowman
River wants to be a Dr. when she grows up. She took her Dr kit into the Dr for our last visit.
Daddy's girl already. River was a really mellow baby, she hardly ever kicked when I was pregnant.
Peek-a-Boo!
To River: Do you think there's any bears in these-here woods?
River: Nah, just relax and eat cookies! Besides, my Daddy's here, there's nothing to worry about.
The secret to Life: A good cookie!
I wore this dress when I was this age.

River Joy and Mommy, tuckered out!

This is one of my absolute Favorite pictures!
Paca with River in the Hospital


Dancing with Daddy.

River's hair was RED when she was tiny.



We LOVE gardening and being outside!
AND getting dirty!
Shaving Cream!
Reading with Uncle Michael (My Brother)
No Album would be completed without showing those tears. River used to cover her mouth when she was crying.
Yes, Like I mentioned before, the unruly Hair! AND sparkling blue eyes!


These Iris bloomed their hears out for us their first year. Iris are really great here: Rabbits don't like them, drout resistant, can do well with little water, sandy soil and HOT, HOT scorching heat. Perfect for our little haven.

At SLC temple

1 comment: