Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something to Love

River has been wanting her own pet for awhile now. Mom, I want a pet of my very own! Yesterdsay, we got her some fish.
We now have 3 new additions to our family: Alicia - White with red spot on her forhead and red lips Ducky Swimmer - Orange on top and White on the bottom Salty - Orange with a white belly and black fin tips.
Video of Silver with Fish
The girls have had so much fun enjoying their fish today!
Silver points to the fish, she loves to stand on a chair and watch them. Both girls have been so fun to watch today. River enjoyed feeding her fish and cheering on whichever fish was eating. Great Job Alicia!!! You ate your food! Here comes Salty, I think he's going to eat that one...YEESSS! He got it!!
Speaking of new things to love, we love our new baby that's coming the end of August. I'm 15 weeks along now and River is so excited to have another baby for our family. "Mom, maybe it's a boy. I prayed to Heavenly Father for a Brother! He'll send us a good baby for our family. Heavenly Father chooses - girl or boy to send us." River will put her hand on my tummy to try to feel it kick :)
Lots of Love!
I love watching our girls sleep!
She does this bum in the air when she's been interrupted and wants to go back to sleep, or when she's really tired. When we get her out of her carseat after a trip, and have to change her diapers and put her into Jams - she curls up and sticks her bum in the air while you're trying to changer her.
River was pretty miserable sick last week. She'd just curl up and be out!
Part of it may be those sleepy genes she inherited from Daddy.
River throughout the day packs a book to you and asks you to read it to her.
Aquarium visit


Silver brings me blankets - depending on which one it is, is what she wants me to wrap up. This blue animal blanket: she wants me to wrap her up like a baby.
Bring me a pink blankie - that means a doll needs a wrap job!
She'll rock her babies back and forth.





You can't have a blog about things you love without including icecream!
BlueBunny cherry chocolate is my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVED this post! I just wanted to squeeze your beautiful princesses! So much LOVE! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Post made me smile. I love being able to see them and what you are doing. Fish make great pets!

    ReplyDelete