Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 Family Picture

I enjoy pictures!  They are one of my favorite things - especially pictures of our sweet girls where their personalities shine through!  We had a family picture taken at a photo studio once and we decided that was not for us.  It was such an ordeal with clothing just right and hands placed here and tilt your head this awkward way and smile....not to mention the tears - from the kids too!  j/k!
Anyway, while those are professional and beautifully done, we would rather have real life not to mention save the $$~
Here is our 2011 Family Portrait...complete with real life and tons of personality...We managed to capture Silver's "I think I'll sit here for 2 more seconds" look complete with  her book...ready, get set GO!.  Captured River's sweetness and sweet tooth with her special sucker from church.  Summer's in Mommy's arms, her favorite place.  Colt's encircling all of us, and is wearing his tie that he is in most every day.  I love that it's not perfect, just precious to me!
True snapshot in time. 
There's a lot of love in those eyes!

1 comment: