Monday, February 28, 2011

Zumba! February's Goal

I have a bazillion things I'd like to do and like to work on, but at the end of each month, I really haven't done any of them.....so I'm going to have a goal of the month, and report at the end of the month how it went and what I've learned.  February's Goal:  Excersize!
So......I joined the gymn!!
I used to think this was a huge waste of $$ without anything to show for it.
Oh how I have changed that view - I have a healthier, stronger body with better energy during the day and better sleep at night.  I feel better, and I've had a better attitude overall.  WOW!  That's worth it!  Excersize is good on so many many levels - physical and emotional.
Working out also helps me have a break from my precious little ones.  Thanks Colt for giving me an hour in the mornings.  I appreciate it SO much!
They have a workout class at our local gymn called Zumba.  I have never been able to stick to an excersize program for very long - but this one is so much fun!!  Great music to get up and dance to.   I LOVE music.  It's fun to have an hour with great music and a nice beat to move around to. 
I used to be self-consious knowing that I wasn't doing the moves right....this is alot like life....we're worried about what others think of us when everyone is so concerned if they are doing it right or not - just jump in, have fun, enjoy and don't worry about what others think.   They either don't care, they're glad they're not the only one, or you make them look good!
I also enjoy racquetball - chasing after that little bouncing ball is a blast!  Colt took me to play racquetball on our second date - great fun and great memories. 
To Fitness!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! To Fitness!! I'm so glad you're able to go. I've been thinking about joining. But my time to go would be in the evenings. But, I'm thinking seriously about trying it out for a month to see if it works for me. I'll keep you posted. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete