Monday, May 16, 2011

River's Restaurant

River LOVES cooking.
When she helps me cook and makes delicious things we call it River's Restaurant!
She loves making and creating.  
She loves cleaning up too!
River's Special Sauce:
Ranch, Spaghetti Sauce, Parmesan Cheese
We love making pancakes!




The BEST Orange juice I have ever had!!!





Her own creation -
River loves using cheese, Ranch and Olives!








Snow IceCream -
Vanilla, Cinnamon, Sugar and Snow!
River loves to give presents.
She loves to make people smile.
When anyone in our family is feeling sick or she feels like they need an extra-special pick me up, River makes them a tray of goodies and a beautiful car. 
Super Thoughtful!

We had fun making making this colorful healthy yummy dish!

River decided to make a cake for a neighborhood potluck.
She got lots of compliments on her "cake that tasted like a sugar cookie"
I got this cookbook when I was about River's age, and it was my favorite. 
Micky Mouse and all the Disney characters make different dishes - it is fun to look through it together.
Powdered Sugar Snow makes it so fancy. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so awesome that you have your girls be so hands-on. I bet sometimes it would be easier to just do it yourself, but it is cool that you have them be so involved. It looks like they do a good job and love it! I hope I can be like that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin, you are a wonderful mother! Your girls will never be able to wonder if you could have done more for them or given them more opportunity for growth. The answer will be right here staring at them in their beautiful face. This blog is a reflection of your Mother Heart. And it is a beautiful one! Never forget that.
    Sending you Love!

    ReplyDelete