Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

VIDEO:  Silver's Checklist.
She was doing this on her fingers, and then I asked her to do it again for the camera.
SUPER CUTE!  She's started to make mental lists of what she has done, or what she needs to do.  :)


My beautiful Butterflies!

I LOVE this outfit.  I've had it for River, Silver and now Summer.  The feet have little faces on them - ears, eyes and a mouth with the ears on the hat - it is SO darling :)


River painted Silver's and Mommy's cheeks with cute flowers and butterflies!


SO excited about ALL the candy they got!

Our ward does a trunk-or-treat at the church!
I love this - all the kids can see each other in their outfits and go from car to car to get candy.
Fabulous!


In the car afterward

Summer with her thumb!

Headed home to carve pumpkins!


Trying to blow out the candle in the jack-o-lantern!








Giggles and laughs as they try to blow out the candles inside the jack-o-lanterns!


Safe place to be!

1 comment:

  1. So many cute pictures. I love Trunk or Treats too. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete