Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer's Sink

Summer LOVES water!  She is drawn to drinking fountains, hoses, faucets, lakes, rivers.....
If it has water, she is there!
I regularly hear water running in the bathroom.  She can push the chair over to the sink and on her very most tippy-toes Reeeaach to turn on the faucet.  She'll play in it and get soaking wet - herself, the counters and the floor and then leave it running until I hear that it is going. 
I thought this picture was so pretty.

My Sweet Summer.
Thanks for doing dishes with me...I love water too :)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of Summer playing in the sink. I love them! I was also reading your quote board and River's "would you rather" cracked me up. Its really very simple logic that is hard to remember sometimes. :) what a blessing it must be to have her put things in perpective.

    ReplyDelete