Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hats


There is just something oh so fun about dressing up and wearing things on your head. 
Summer in a clown wig

Summer wearing a box around.

It's hard to catch this little one on camera as she is always on the go!


Silver:  "Look, I'm a deer!"
Yes, she is a dear! 
Silver's flowers.   
River's Kindergarten Graduation.
We were in Greece during the actual ceremony, but they let River dress up in her classroom.  


River with her Kindergarten teacher, Miss Busener.

I didn't realize how much River loved her teacher until after we got back from our trip.  She says, "Mom, I didn't miss you too much, Grammie was with me and I knew you would come right back, but I really missed Miss Busener!"  (One thing I really liked doing for our trip was I wrote the girls a letter to be opened and read each day we were away.)

Miss Busener was attentive to River's needs and very good with communication.  She addressed my concerns and helped River adjust to school.  Plus she did TONS of art projects!!
I was also able to go into her classroom regularly to help the kids, so I got to know her classmates and see the environment she was in everyday.  

It's been hard for me to let someone else teach Miss River and give her up for 7 hours a day.  She has such a glow and brightens any room she is in.  I am so grateful to those who reach out to my kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment