Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beauty Salon

Silver has really gotten into combing hair lately  - Summer will hold really still while she runs a comb through it.  She will also ask to comb mine out regularly.  Daddy is also a good sport to have his hair combed and "cut".  She likes using her fingers as pretend scissors.

The last time I got my hair cut they had an empty chair just next to ours and the girls took turns pretending they were cutting each other's hair at the salon.  
At a store with an office chair display, she had me sit in the chair while she pretended to cut my hair.  



Silver is also a figure out how to get something done personality.  Which is very good and something we encourage - Think of a way you can figure it out! 
She wanted to take her ponytails out of her hair.  I put in the small rubber bands which hurt if you just pull them out, so I usually cut the bands out with a scissor.  I found this chunk of hair on the floor and asked Silver about it.  She answers that she couldn't find me at the moment and really wanted her ponytail out.  Mommy usually cuts out the bands, so she decided to do it herself!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment