Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Food Adventures

I love having the kids input in meals and snacks.
We had the sister missionaries over and I asked them what we should make them.
They found out from our Secretary (who had the missionaries over before) that they love chocolate and fruit.  So the girls came up with a desert of chocolate and caramel covered apples!
I wish I would have taken a picture of them with the sisters :(  That would have been precious!
We cut up apples and drizzled chocolate and caramel over them and then served them with sticks so that it wouldn't be (quite) so messy :)
Here is another recreation that they made one day as a surprise for me.

Spritz Cookies!




Olives!


Lasagna!



This was SO much fun to make - they got the biggest kick out of doing the different layers.   We made one for the night and one for the freezer!  Such fun!




Served with Love!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment