Monday, January 24, 2011

SamBo

I think a dog is a great thing for a child.

However...I also think I am personally not ready for a dog commitment right now...I am barely surviving each day with 3 little ones...I think adding a dog in the mix right now would completely knock me over the edge.  I can't have one more thing asking for my attention or rubbing up against my leg asking to be held :)
 Solution to these 2 conflicting thoughts:
Da Da Da Daaaa!
SamBo to the Rescue!
 SamBo is our neighbor's dog who roams the neighborhood.  He goes where the shade is in the summer (mostly our grass with the shade from the trees and swingset) and where the people are that will pet him.

 So we bought a bag of dog food and love it when he pops into our world for a visit and a treat.
 River made a bed for her SamBo out our back door.
Thank you SamBo! 
You make the girls and me very happy :)

2 comments:

  1. So So great! Glad you found a solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so perfect. You couldn't ask for anything better.

    ReplyDelete