Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Peas in a Pod

I have really enjoyed my time with these 2 little sweethearts
with River at school it's been nice to spend some more time with these little ones on their level.  Silver has really grown up a lot - cognitively, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, socially.   She turned 3 and left the terrible 2s!
VIDEO:  Silver and Summer
The camera comes out and I can never quite capture the giggles!
VIDEO:  Real Life!  Silver and Summer
My 2 Peas in a pod
Summer looks JUST like Silver did at this size!

Flour!


I love watching Summer eat.
Such a tiny kid!


The girls LOVE headbands. 



Silver teaches Summer.
Summer wants to badly to do everything her sisters do.  She wants to dress up in dresses, dress up shoes, flowers in her hair and headbands. 



She's SO proud to be a big girl!






Sharing a treat.




My BIG helpers!
Silver asks:  "Mom, Can I help you?" 
She wants to help with the dishes, laundry, and general cleaning.
Music to my ears!

2 comments:

  1. I love the headbands! They are both so cute. It's amazing how much Summer learns just by watching Silver. Too much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete