Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweet Summer

Summer has grown up so much lately!
She is trying so hard to keep up with her Sisters.
She loves to come and chatter at me.  I say "show me" and she takes my hand and toddles off to wherever we are going and tells me all about it!
Summer has very tender feelings and when she gets told no, she takes it pretty hard.



Tears escaping.



Summer used to NOT like SamBo! 
Whenever he was around she would ball up her hands, shake, and scream at the top of her lungs.
I wish I could have captured this on camera - when Sam comes around now she squeals with delight, laughing and running over to him to give him BIG hugs.

I finally caught this one!
She bites her fingernails! 

She has started to LOVE books.
Especially ones with flaps to uncover pictures underneath.


Peanut Butter!




Summer can get almost anywhere with a chair.  She pushes the chairs around and climbs up on the table.  Here she got into the breakfast cereal, milk and chocolate powder.  She is a master of messes.  She'll get the cereal boxes off the table and go to the carpet and dump the whole thing. 

Earlier this week I came into the front room to find her tearing out pages from my scriptures.  She had a whole pile of pages sitting next to her.  It wasn't just the whole pages teared out though - she had taken each page and torn it into a couple of pieces.  I put stickers in my scriptures - smiley faces, hearts, etc. and she had torn those off the pages.  Teeny tiny shreds of pages.  I haven't had the necessary energy yet to tape it all back together.  Sigh!

Summer is very inquisitive and loves life and her Daddy!
"My Daddy is my Favorite Pal" is her themesong.
Sweet Summer - We love your energy and entheusiasm!
It is cute to see how her sisters watch out for her.  Silver will bend down to her level and talk to her "baby talk" to make sure she is okay :)
Sweet Summer - We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment