Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 
Our first picture all together as a family of 5!

Halloween has never been a holiday that I have enjoyed.  I remember being really scared when I was little by someone knocking on our door in a scary outfit.  I don't care at all for black, although Orange is my favorite color :)  Growing up we used to go bowling on Halloween night - this was great fun for us because the bowling alley was usually empty and we didn't have to deal with scariness. 
Although, now that I have little kids, Halloween is fun to see it through their eyes, it's  a time to dress up and be something else for an evening, and see your friends in their outfits too.  Too Fun!  Plus Pumpkin carving, decorating and Candy!!  What a great Holiday!  I am a little kid at heart and have quite a lot of fun with ordinary or simple things.  I think I get just as excited about little things as the girls do.  :)  Life is good!
 Silver:  Magenta puppy off Blues Clues 
River: Princess Riding a Unicorn
Summer:  This is the cutest outfit, it is really snuggly warm and has little ears on top!
(I love our local thrift store - I got both Silver's and Summer's outfits there - I it for 50 cents!)
I am a big fan of Trunk-or-Treat!!  Kids get to see each other in their outfits, the entire community is together at one place, and everything is safe for all the kids.  Fun evening for all!
 Silver's Ready to go Home! 
She's showing me how she's SO Chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment