Monday, November 15, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God - Elder Holland

Inbetween General Conference Sessions, they run a program for the 2 hour break.  Colt and I were trying to watch the program, but our internet wouldn't stream it...so we were watching the "Mormon Messages".  These are clips of either personal testimony or General Authority Talks with video and pictures put to their message.    The program was playing one clip after another.  We had just barely gotten all 3 kids asleep for nap, and I was cleaning up the table from lunch.  I walked up behind Colt and put my chin on his head telling him how weary I was.  I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth when this clip started playing.  Click on the following link to play this beautiful talk by Elder Holland:
Video:  Motherhood:  An Eternal Partnership with God
A very tender mercy of the Lord for me at the EXACT moment that I NEEDED it!  I have watched this clip over and over, and each time it makes me cry knowing that "I know deep down inside that I am doing God's work."

 The camera comes out, and smiles are hard to catch.
 Got A Cute One!




 Sweet Silver showing that her jams have Froggies on the toesies!


 Summer really enjoys this position - on her tummy on a big pillow.  She can still get her legs underneath her with her head up.  Too Cute!

 This is River saying "I love you THIS much!"  She usually puts her hands all the way inback of her with her hands touching, showing that she is spreading her arms as far back as they can go!
 River tucked Summer into bed after "babysitting" her on the bed for me.
 I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!
We are so blessed to have the gospel while raising our girls.  To have prayer and scriptures to guide in the raising of these special spirits.  To know that they are Heavenly Father's daughters and have divine nature.  To have a living prophet and apostles to buoy us up with their apostolic testimonies and witness, is truly a treasure of infinite value!!

1 comment: